This story is taken from a book Ask Your Guides written by Sonia Choquette (by the way, IMHO this book is GREAT!:)
Talk about Guardian Angels!
"Gloria, who worked at the precise part of the Pentagon that was hit, said that she stopped to fill her car with gas that morning and the attendant was so talkative and friendly that she spent almost 20 minutes chatting with him before she left. Those 20 minutes made her late for work and spared her life. When she went back the next day to thank him, he wasn't there... and no one knew whom she was talking about."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These posts have been gathered from many sources including books, the Internet and word of mouth. If you see an error or for some reason want a posting removed, just email me at But For the
Grace of God
Other Great September 11th sites
Blog Archive
Other Great Links Not Relate to Sept 11th
About Me
- msgeek17
- Lewisville, Texas, United States
- I am a former Microsoft computer geek turned writer & artist. I am a wife and mother of two beautiful children who enjoys writing, making jewelry and art, watching tv and reading. I am a very spiritual and empathetic person by nature; I'm an "old soul" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment