This story is taken from a book Ask Your Guides written by Sonia Choquette written by Sonia Choquette
“Kate, running late as usual, she dashed in for her daily “fix” and collided head-on with a gorgeous young man who was walking through the door, thus spilling coffee all over him. Apologetic, Kate was horrified as she tried to wipe it up. The man was an incredibly good sport, and three times he said, “Don’t worry…. I made you to this so that you’d slow down and enjoy life.” That mishap made her late to work as well, and she was consequently saved from the horror that had unfolded in the meantime. Kate returned to Starbucks the next day and asked the guy who helped them clean up if the amn she’d run into was a regular customer. When he said that he’d never seen the man before and agree that he was exceptionally pleasant given the circumstances, she was immediately co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These posts have been gathered from many sources including books, the Internet and word of mouth. If you see an error or for some reason want a posting removed, just email me at But For the
Grace of God
Other Great September 11th sites
Blog Archive
Other Great Links Not Relate to Sept 11th
About Me
- msgeek17
- Lewisville, Texas, United States
- I am a former Microsoft computer geek turned writer & artist. I am a wife and mother of two beautiful children who enjoys writing, making jewelry and art, watching tv and reading. I am a very spiritual and empathetic person by nature; I'm an "old soul" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment